Author: ArChaNaR
•1:42 PM
A BIG hug to all of ya and i'm so sorry for not updating my blog. confused with the title?
well I said .... Hello, How Are You my Friend??? :D ..

I'm back to my busy schedule .. wohi .. college, classes n assignments. I'm so occupied with the assignments and the funny part is that I took 2 online classes and yet i'm unable to update here. Ain't that funny? But I must tell ya , it feels so good to be back to blogging. I know I know... I've repeated this sentence a coupla times , but this time I'm honest ;)


This time the courses I've taken have no correlation with business admin. You would faint if I said the names of the courses. Are you ready? okie .........1 ............2..............3 ...........and

I took 3 courses this time and all of them are general courses .. okie okie. Here's the list:

Personality Psychology ... I see some ppl fainting already .. hehe
Women & literature ... I see ppl's jaw dropped nah nah don't worry .. I don't wanna to take part in Mahila Mandal Sabha .. ROFL!
and finally
Wellness through Leisure .. now you must be wondering .. why did archi take this course when she is having fun. ........ I hear 'yes that's my question'.


One of my friend asked me this question .. how long do you know uday? I didn't understand why he asked me .... later he said .. if you know him very well then why the hell did you take psychology course.

Well I had to take because those were the required courses and its a must. I always liked psychology .. its the closest thing to predict human mind. So be ready to hear questions from me .. hehe .. I had no other choice in literature n that one sounded much better than the rest and I enjoy it. The last one.. I took cause most of my friends said I can get an A easily.. but for that I have to work hard.

oh! btw , are you guys following the world cup matches?

Cheesy, I couldn't do my nails ... damn! I didn't find that dark green nail color .. I bought the highlighters but I couldn't find dark green in that, i got light green ... I hope that should work ... LOL! It's gonna look funny ... just like the colors here --> light green, yellow n blue ... ROFL! Once I'm done .. will sure post the pictures. I'm so happy that Brazil won today's match 3:0 ........ yippieee!

Any Brazil fans?

Okie, I don't know what else should I write, 'coz my mind is all blank.
So lets see will I be able to blog regularly from now on or not? hmmm ........ Guess I will end it here.

Btw, you can find few pictures of my college here ... took the pictures with my new camera. voohoooo
|
This entry was posted on 1:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On 6/27/2006 5:54 PM , direkishore said...

Yo !! Viva Brasil !!! I am a diehard brazil fan here :)

 
On 6/27/2006 11:46 PM , Dawn said...

Yes Brazil fan here too ;) and yes...am sure you have choosen the right courses ;)
All the best
Cheers

 
On 6/28/2006 6:56 AM , Princess said...

Good selection of courses. :)
I too like and have learned some basic psychology. All the best for your studies.

And you look cool in your photoblog :)

 
On 6/29/2006 7:31 AM , Sudeep said...

Estoy muy bien. ¿Cómo sobre ti mi amigo?
Je suis très bien. Que diriez-vous de de toi mon ami?
Sono benissimo. Come circa voi il mio amico?
:P :P

lol @ mahila mandal

btw , are you guys following the world cup matches?
any brazil fans?

u have already started asking questions... he he.. m not gonna answer any of urs' questions now :D

brazil is not in a gud condition to win this time... c'mon France!! :)

 
On 6/29/2006 10:37 AM , exasparater said...

hmmm...

 
On 7/02/2006 11:44 PM , Keshi said...

hehe another WC fan?

Thanks so much for the lovely bday wishes Archana! HUGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

 
On 7/04/2006 6:55 AM , Sudarshan said...

Wow..you seem to have chosen an interesting mix of courses lol;-) Though, given a chance I wouldn't choose any of them haha:-)

Football fever's struck me too...my university exams are going on,but that doesn't stop me from staying up late at night and watching the beatiful game lol:-)

Your college has started eh? My one-and-a-half month long holidays start soon;-) Haha:-)

 
On 7/04/2006 9:49 AM , ArChaNaR said...

brazil lost :(( sob sob