Author: ArChaNaR
•6:36 PM
I've been trying to update my blog for the past 2 days .. but don no why .. my post never showed up .. it still shows as a draft

Even when i'm trying to leave a comment at other blogs.. the comment page dosen't show up .. even if i get lucky there... my comment dosen't show up


I re-typed the whole comment again n again ... but all i get to see is my temper rising

I hope it's not the same with everyone ... or is it?

anyways.. here are the birthday pictures


<-- B'day cake (yummy ) hehe.. broadcasting live cake cutting. My sister was watching on the webcam while i was blowing the candles. The previous night .. right at 12:00 uday wished me.. i didn't even know the time .. 'coz i was driving from our friends place .. and the next day, uday surprised me with the cake yeah Choclate Cake ... he went to the store.. without telling me ... he even left his cell phone at home... hehe ... that happened while i was getting ready ..


I just got theese pictures from our friend ..

yeah you got it... at the restaurent ..you can see the yummy food ... :D .. you can see all the tired faces ..

btw, it's a chinese restaurent.. P.F. Changs, China Bistro .. yeah .. . that's my fav., restaurent... and i must tell ya the food its simply superb!


From L to R: Chetty(uday's frns), Uday, Me, Soumya n her husband vikram(uday's frn ... they came to visit CA ..)



I really had a gr8 time cooking yummy food for the lady..well she's pregnant.. but couldn't put mehendi for her :(

I looked at the picture again and OMG! am I really blushing in that picture??? or is it because of the temperature ?

okie.. i'm hungry now seeing all the food.. wish i could go there for dinner today ..


now lemme see if this post gets published now

Hope i get lucky atleast with this post :(
|
This entry was posted on 6:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

17 comments:

On 6/07/2006 7:15 PM , ArChaNaR said...

yipppiieeeee \:D/

my post got published .. vooohoooooo

hehehe

 
On 6/07/2006 9:26 PM , AS said...

yeah it did and i read it too:P
and u didnt invite me for the bday bash boo hoooo

 
On 6/08/2006 9:03 PM , Abhinav said...

hey it did get published :)
yea sometimes blogspot sucks. Happy B'day (Belated) the Cake looked delicious.

 
On 6/08/2006 11:29 PM , Keshi said...

it was ur bday on the 7th? Happy bday Archana!! I missed wishing u on ur bday it self, Im sorry!

Lovely pics! WOW!

yes Blogger has been such a pain in the last few days...sucks big time!

Keshi.

 
On 6/08/2006 11:52 PM , ArChaNaR said...

--- asankhaya

it was an open invitation ;)




--- abhinav

thankx abhinav :) .. i ate the whole cake in 2 days :D




---keshi

thanks keshi! :) ... oh not on 7th .. it was on may 21st :D


*** I missed wishing u on ur bday it self, Im sorry!

you wished me now... that's what matters ...hain na??

:D
hugggz!

 
On 6/09/2006 12:25 AM , Ekta said...

Hey
Belated bday girl!!!!!!!!!
Huggs to u!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear u had a grt time on ur bday...cake , good food and grt friends..what more can u ask on ur bday!

 
On 6/09/2006 4:43 PM , ArChaNaR said...

---Ekta

thank you!
huggs!

hehe.. yeah.. what more can i ask on my b'day :)




--- ganga

i hope this problem dosen't continue further :((

thanks ganga!

 
On 6/09/2006 6:21 PM , Anand said...

Hey,
Belated bday wishes!
U seemed to have had a blast!
These are the times when I miss my frds in india the most!:-(

 
On 6/09/2006 10:58 PM , Abhinav said...

u took 2 days to eat that cake OMG i wud have done it in 10 mins :) neways thanx for dropping @ my blog

 
On 6/10/2006 10:31 AM , Sudarshan said...

First of all, wish you a belated happy birthday..I'm glad you had a nice time!!Well blogger does suck sometimes..it has several problems, and this has left me cursing blogger lots of times. But it's still the best out there, and hopefully it'll get better. We can't afford to move, can we? We've spent so much time and efforts in creating our blogs!! Enjoy your weekend!!

 
On 6/11/2006 12:11 PM , Sudeep said...

Tell me Uday's no fast.. i want a choco cake now
yes yes u read it rite.. NOW.. its 12:36 pm here. m hungry :D

okk.. now the pics look somewht dark (or m sleepy) but u had a yummy foodspread over there it seems
nice nice..

 
On 6/11/2006 9:01 PM , ArChaNaR said...

--- roy

yea agree though :) I only hate when it dosen't allow me to post ;)




--- anand

thanx anand :) ..

These are the times when I miss my frds in india the most!:-(

mmm.. i know... even i miss my best friends :(( .. but aren't there any indians at your place?




---sudharshan

thanks buddy! :)

i'm so glued to blogger... can't imagine leaving this space... but i did create another space.. not on blogger though



--- abhinav

10 mins :o OMG! .. can't believe



--- sudeep

uday is damn fast .. lol!

hehehe... 12:36? is that a time to eat lol! i thought i was the only person... welcome .. hehe :))

i got another cake :D ... come over .. seriously... soon u will see another cake picture ;)

 
On 6/11/2006 10:08 PM , Prasanna Ramachandran said...

Hey.. Blogspot is cool yaar.. I never faced these issues... Its very user friendly... Well the pics r great... The cake is yummy... Prasanna stop droolin... Lolz!!! have fun lady...

 
On 6/12/2006 9:50 PM , Keshi said...

ooops May 21st lol ok :) Sorry!

Keshi.

 
On 6/13/2006 1:12 PM , ArChaNaR said...

--- Prasanna

neva faced prbe? ..lucky u yaar :)

ye i know its user friendly .. but sometimes it sucks


The cake is yummy... Prasanna stop droolin

hehehe




--- keshi

:-) no prbs

 
On 6/15/2006 9:00 AM , Sudeep said...

ha ha... i meant his number to tell him i also want a cake

 
On 6/16/2006 2:40 AM , ArChaNaR said...

hehehe... gotcha :D
u can ping him at his blog