Author: ArChaNaR
•3:00 PM
Well how do i start?
Sometimes its easy to talk or to write about a person.. but sometimes words are
not enough to describe about a person whom you love deep from your heart. No matter how much you say, it still feels less.

Before i forget the words , I want to wish my hubby dear Uday, a very Happy Birthday!

Here is the poe
m i want to dedicate to him. I posted this one some time ago.. but i want to re-post it here again.


Since you came into my life,
I've looked forward to each sunrise,
the early morning,
with me in your arms,

the midnight skies with us
beneath the zillion stars,

moves me.

You make me feel like no one else could.

I like the person I'am
when I'm with you.

You bring a part of me
that
I never knew existed,

a part that was born with
our first kiss.

You made me complete;
now I have a reason to try;
now I have a cause,
a reason to believe
in all the wonderful things

that life has to offer.

You took my hand and
drew me into the light,

and you saw in me all the qualities

that no one has ever noticed.

You gave me hope,
inspiration,
pride and love.

Yes I love you
for all the reasons
and
for so much more.

I love you for being yourself,

and I love you
because of the person
you made me.
I love you!


Sometimes i feel so strange, I mean I always complained to my parents that I would never marry and that I would always stay with them.. until I met this person...

I never knew what true love is , till i met him. The best thing about him is that the impression that he leaves on the ppl after talking to them for the very first time..is unbelievable... or should i say speechless? I can vouch for that... and that's one of the reasons I fell in love with him :)

Even till date, whenever he talks , I just stare at him .. even while debating on serious topics, I somehow end up agreeing to his points ( well there are times when I win the debates ;) too hehe ).

.. though i get irritated with his stupid songs which has no meaning at all, I still lyk it.
... he motivates me when i need the most ... he's my strength

I'm lucky to have him with me n I'm truly, madly ,deeply in love with him. My love grows stronger N stronger with every passing day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! honey :)

I know its 13th today, but didn't want to leave June 12th blank in my blog. So, I'm posting this article as June 12th.

Also check out the birthday song .. which is at the top right in the sidebar.

Music: Forever and for always



p.s: want to know the recipe for the chocolate cake??? ping me :D
(Named it as chocolate death cake .. lol! )


|
This entry was posted on 3:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

On 6/13/2006 7:53 PM , Anonymous said...

thx arch! very kind words!
thtz the sweetest gift I got on this birthday!

 
On 6/13/2006 8:15 PM , Abhinav said...

Happy B'Day Uday

 
On 6/13/2006 10:31 PM , Prasanna Ramachandran said...

Choc death cake..... Name sounds dangerous, but looks yummy... Jokes apart.. Wish ur Hubby a Very Happy Bday from my side... Beautifully written... Enjoy madi...

 
On 6/14/2006 2:25 PM , direkishore said...

Wishing you both a wonderful year ahead!

 
On 6/14/2006 6:03 PM , Keshi said...

**the impression that he leaves on the ppl after talking to them for the very first time..is unbelievable... or should i say speechless?

wow he sure must be something :) Lucky u Archana! Well u urself r such a beautiful soul so ur bound to end up with a great guy anyways!

Happy Birthday Uday and all the best for both of u!

Huggggggggz girl!
Keshi.

 
On 6/15/2006 12:17 AM , Arch said...

Hi Archie!!
my boss is keeping me too busy..
No time to update my blog!!
But will surely start blogging soon..
:))

 
On 6/15/2006 12:18 AM , Arch said...

And best wishes to u and ur hubby!!!

 
On 6/15/2006 7:47 AM , Anonymous said...

thats CHO CHWEET...
really ARCHIE...
lovely poem.. i dint know u are married..but its so good to know that...n so expressed ur love so perfectly n simply..
someday when i get married..can i borrow the poem...with ur copyrights signed in..please :) neways wish ur MAN a very very BELATED but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"...
n yes of course the cake looks yummy...
please i want the recipe.. please... :)

in exchange i will give ya a treat someday.. ;) but u dont live in india rite.. :) hehehe
good for me..
please help me...my cakes are always disasters...
tc
Chaitra

 
On 6/15/2006 8:58 AM , Sudeep said...

Uday sirjee.. belated hi sahi wish u a very very happy b'day
praying tht u get the best in ur life n u both enjoy all things together forever

nice poem Archie.. n do let me know when Uday is starting coaching classes on how to win debates with women :))

why why why the systems have blocked the pics here.. anyways its gud otherwise i would have kept staring at the choco cake till death... meri nahi cake ki :D

hope u two had a gr8 time eating tht.. grrrr!!!

 
On 6/16/2006 3:14 AM , ArChaNaR said...

-- uday

:D ..
arch batting her eyelashes



-- roy
thnx buddy





-- abhinav

thnx





-- prasanna

lol! ye.. its all chocolate.. n so the name

thnx buddy :)





-- kishore

thank you!





-- keshi

yea he is something.. n i'm really lucky :D

Well u urself r such a beautiful soul so ur bound to end up with a great guy anyways!

aww... thanx gurl ... so are u keshi .. u r a sweetheart

hugggggggggz!





-- archana

hey.. so good to hear from ya

huggggz!!

not a problem... take ur time :)
thank you! gurl :)





-- ganga

thanx ganga :)




-- chaitra

thanx chaitra ... hugggz!!

lol! ye u sure can have the poem ^_^


don't worry i'm gonna come to india n take ma treat :P

sure will help ya from the disaster .. will email ya the recipe







-- sudeep

thnx sudeep

n do let me know when Uday is starting coaching classes on how to win debates with women :))

hehehe .. lol!! will ask uday n tell ya .. is mon n fri okie with ya??


why why why the systems have blocked the pics here.. anyways its gud otherwise i would have kept staring at the choco cake till death... meri nahi cake ki :D


arey .. u should have seen .. its so yummy ... hehehe... cake ki tho already death hogayi hai :P

I ate it :D




Thanks to all of you... will definetly convey your wishes to Uday. :)

 
On 6/17/2006 3:47 PM , Dawn said...

Iam sure ...good wishes are never late and one should always cherish the moments of celebration and should keep celebrating...
A very happy belated birthday to your hubby dear Uday :)
May you have many more

Cheers