Author: ArChaNaR
•12:21 AM
I finally decided to complete all the tags .. yeah finally .. got 3 more tags to finish up .. yeah yeah .. sudeep, kk, harish .. i still remember ... don't worry i will finish them too.


Please put your hands together, Ladies and Gentlemen…
The person who tagged me

Ms. Trinity Teal

Without wasting much time.. i will start off with the questions..
here we go ...

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line.
* Do you konw that eating the right food can complement your hair care routine and help your tresses look their healthy, shiny best? Be sure to eat a balanced diet that includes: Protien, Vitamins & Essential Fatty Acids. Drinking water, exercising and avoiding alcohol & cigarettes are important too!

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
* I heard a cracking sound :O .. feels good though

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
* Fanaaaa

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
* 12:30 am

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
*12:31 am .. vohoooo i was right

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
* horses shouting

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
* umm... 8 hrs ago .. running on the road to catch up the 4:38 train to San Francisco

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
* my cell phone for any missed calls :P

9. What are you wearing?
* in PJ's

10. Did you dream last night?
* aha .. yeah!

11. When did you last laugh?
* I laugh all the time

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
* Calendar

13. Seen anything weird lately?
* yeah! me talking to a cup .. hehe

14. What do u think of this quiz?
* grrrrrrrrrr

15. What is the Last film u saw?
* can i name 2 movies??? pleaseeeeeeee
okie i saw "An Inconvenient Truth" and Fanaa (just the first half .. will watch the 2nd hal
f tomorrow.. 'coz i'm feeling very sleepy .. yeah right! )

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
* first i'm gonna shout .. eeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaa .. :D alright .. ahem.. i'm gonna invest in shares .. then .. buy a lakeside farm house and ... and ... oh and wine yards (that's a lot of business ).. and the rest ..will think later ...

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
* I'm a very angry person

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
* Would encourage every women to be educated and be independent

19. Do you like to dance?
* umm... the happy dance ... yeah i do that all the time ..i love salsa .. can anyone teach me?

20. George Bush
* http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

* Aditi or Ananya

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
*Aditya

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
* I am living aborad

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
* umm... ~scratches her head~ ... well .. i don't know..

25. People who may do this memo in their journal.
tough part....

Uday, Naveen [please ... update your blogs]
taggy bahi
sumeet
sweety misha
Chaitra
Prassana
KK
Asankhaya

|
This entry was posted on 12:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

On 6/04/2006 5:07 AM , Sweety Maruth said...

me first me first ...hehhheeh ;-)

 
On 6/04/2006 5:10 AM , Sweety Maruth said...

hve been tagged here ..ufff...

will do its.... my pleasure gul...;-);-)
\
\
\

thts gud post ;-) fun readin it ...:P

 
On 6/04/2006 8:54 AM , Anonymous said...

thanks for taggin ma.. ;)..
u know how happy i am.. :(
tc

 
On 6/04/2006 5:56 PM , Anonymous said...

I have been seeing this tag everywhere. I came here through Sweety's blog. You have a nice blog here. Nice to know something about you through this tag...

 
On 6/04/2006 11:29 PM , Keshi said...

hehe cute Archana!

Aditi and Aditya r very nice names...awww...


**scratches her head

lol!



thanks n hugggz babez...u have always been by my side...I appreciate that!

Keshi.

 
On 6/06/2006 10:14 AM , ArChaNaR said...

--- sweety

yay!! u are first :)

ready for 3 more tags? :P

kyon?




---sumeet

u r welcome ;)

good to see ya after a loooong time




--- chaitra

hehe :P

wait.. i've got 3 more tags :P ..

ready ho kya??




---ricky

hey ricky , welcome to my blog :)

You have a nice blog here
thank you! :-)

and thank you for visiting my blog.




--- keshi

good to see you back .. i'm so happy ..yay!


Aditi and Aditya r very nice names...awww...

thankooo .. hehe. There's a reson to it though .. I want their names to start with letter 'A' ;) [my name too starts with A na ]


u have always been by my side...I appreciate that!

huggggz!! sometimes i see myself while reading your posts :-)

 
On 6/08/2006 11:29 PM , Keshi said...

aww thanks Archana!

well A for Alluring Archana indeed!

Keshi.

 
On 6/09/2006 4:45 PM , ArChaNaR said...

well A for Alluring Archana indeed!

aww ~_~ .. thankoooo!! :D

 
On 6/11/2006 12:06 PM , Sudeep said...

i agree with the line in the book

u really r angry...mmmm.. can i still have my choco cake?

u know Aditi n Ananya r my new blog visitors.. i was like whoa those 2 names here.. he he

 
On 6/11/2006 10:26 PM , ArChaNaR said...


u really r angry...mmmm.. can i still have my choco cake?



hehehe... ok ok u can have ur choco cake .. loll!! :P

u know Aditi n Ananya r my new blog visitors..

whoa! is it?? cool yaar

 
On 6/23/2006 7:02 AM , Anonymous said...

http://sumeet.wordpress.com/2006/06/23/tag-et-al/

Finally did the tag !! Chk it ... and do update ur blog :)