Author: ArChaNaR
•2:05 PM
France Vs Portugal
This is one terrific match. Especially the last 10 mins. Phew! The way portugal played, I thought they would win , esp., the last goal attempt. I really thought it would go to shoot outs. I must say that their attack and defense was awesome! These guys didn't give up till the last second. Way to go Portugal!!

I guess Zidane was lucky! just lucky! The goal keeper read Zidane's movement so well, I thought he would block the ball. Ye Ye I can see sudeep smiling :) What if there was no penalty kick? Would France still make it to the Finals?


j'encourage pour la France!

After watching the last quarter- final match between Brazil and France, I lost hope in Brazil. I neva seen them play such a sloppy game, ever. Their defense was bad and their attacking was aweful! I wonder how they came till quarter-finals. Lol! I guess Protugal is way better than Brazil.

As far as I know Italy never lost a game, they always lost in shoot outs. I just can't wait to watch Italy Vs France match. Its gonna be nail bitting!


Heartbreaking news: Pistons champ Ben Wallace will now be playing for Chicago Bulls. :(( sob sob... I wonder what will happen to pistions without Ben Wallace. For all those who don't know who he is, well he is the basketball champ for Pistions team.

|
This entry was posted on 2:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 7/06/2006 4:56 AM , PNA said...

Waiting for the final .....
but whom to support is the question
i like both the teams .....

but what fun in the game without taking sides ...

Cya
Ash

 
On 7/06/2006 8:39 AM , Sudeep said...

I was almost on the edge of my bed watching the last 4 minutes yest nite... though i think the penalty kick was not correct yet i cant complain :)

Ye Ye I can see sudeep smiling :)
ha ha.. i swear tht really made me smile

i hope the best team wins.. n didnt i say tht France r best :P
actually rooting for France only for Zidane's last appearance.. otherwise no interest in France as such

 
On 7/09/2006 2:48 PM , ArChaNaR said...

---ash
but what fun in the game without taking sides

i noe! I love both the teams, so I decided to cheer for france and Italy ;)




--- sudeep

heya sudeep! Yo France the best! but they lost in finals! :(( sob sob

I'm very upset with Zidane's actions :((

 
On 7/10/2006 8:38 PM , incognito said...

zizu isnt lucky! its skill! all these players dont even come close to wat zizu is!

 
On 8/06/2006 10:03 AM , Nabeel said...

i know .. football is over now .. i miss watching all the matches :(