Author: ArChaNaR
•1:47 PM

Phew!! my my ... Italy!! they made it ..... again! BRAVO!

I got goose bumps all over my face and hands and my eyes are still watery.
Ididn't watch the first half....I really didn't want to, 'coz I was damn tensed, but I couldn't resist, 'coz all my neighbors were shouting and so decided to watch the match from the second half :D .. I was literally sitting on the edge of my sofa and was trying not to smash my laptop :D

My neighbor's kids were cheering for France, and I decided to cheer for Italy ;) though I really thought France would make it...
Whenever France made goal, they clapped and were shouting and laughed when Italy missed the goal. I did the reverse, when Italy made goal, I was clapping and shouting or rather screaming ;) . It was damn funny.


Sad part , the matches are all over .. no more WC matches :(( sob sob .. now I can't make a bahana to watch :D
|
This entry was posted on 1:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 7/10/2006 6:42 AM , Sudarshan said...

Congrats:-)

Well I was initially cheering france because I was sure they'd win.They haven't been playing exceptionally well,but anyone could say that luck was bigtime on their side lol..but luck deserted them at the crucial moment!!

Italy deserved to win:they've played really well throught the tournament:-)

I'm glad the better team won!!!

 
On 7/10/2006 10:02 PM , Keshi said...

Italy it is baby :)

Keshi.

 
On 7/11/2006 7:55 AM , Sudeep said...

:((

Damn Zidane :(

 
On 7/11/2006 7:55 AM , Sudeep said...

tumhari nazar lag gayi meri team ko
:P

 
On 7/13/2006 10:41 AM , ArChaNaR said...

--- sudarshan
i know! i wished for france to win. ;)


--- keshi

hehe.. yea ;)


--- sudeep
lol!! u guessed it right.. sach .. meri hi nazar lag gayi ;) :P