Author: ArChaNaR
•3:17 PM




Directed by- Eric Darnell, Tom McGrath

Ben Stiller .... Alex (voice)
Chris Rock .... Marty (voice)
David Schwimmer .... Melman (voice)
Jada Pinkett Smith .... Gloria (voice)


The Dvd was out last week...
Fabulous Film! Is all I can say. I watched a lot of animation movies and there are times when I really got bored while watching the movie. I thought this movie too would be the same but to my surprise it was very funny right from the begining till the end with witty scripts.

At the begining of the movie where Marty is running in an open field jumping around, birds chripping and suddenly Alex comes in front of him and says 'Surprise!' Marty falls back and says :' Alex don't you ever disturb me when I'm day dreaming!' That line just cracked me up[...]
|
This entry was posted on 3:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 12/04/2005 8:56 PM , Gagan Gothaniya said...

Ya, i have seen it, a really funny movie. Incredibles is another of my all time fav animation movies, other then this one obviously.
So what did you finally find out about powers of Brain :D ?

 
On 12/06/2005 9:01 AM , Rajesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On 12/06/2005 9:02 AM , Rajesh said...

hav u seen the animation movie Hanuman? Even thats gud...My fav is ICE AGE!

 
On 12/06/2005 9:02 AM , Rajesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.