Author: ArChaNaR
•5:50 PM
Its the 5th day..n i'm still suffering with this throat infection.. Initially I thought its just a common cold..(its the flu season.. so be careful) what really made it worst was on the 1st day i had 2 ice-creams! didn't know that it would create sleepless nights and disturbing uday n my neighbours with my horrible cough! And guess what ..the phone kept ringing all day when i really didn't wanna scare ppl with my husky voice.

But I made someone laugh with my sexy voice!! yea it was uday... man! he was making fun of my sexy voice.. repeating to what i've said.. lolz! he even mis-understood the words! damn it was fun! I got really annoyed, but even i started making fun of my voice.. making funny sounds, coughing like an old lady! blah blah blah. It was around 10:00 in the morning and it was time for my meds.. yakk! i hate meds.. but i had no other choice! After a while everyting looked double. 2 tables, 2 laptops, lolz! even 2 udays! I got confused ... did i take the drowsy tablets? .. nah! I took the right meds.. non-drowsy tablets for sinus! Thanks to uday! he knows the reason! since i took the sinus tablets.. it was soothing the sinus area(the eyes) ! and thus making me feel dizzy, floating!

how would you feel before fainting? everything looks dark, dizzy..right? yep n it was just the same feeling!

Funny part was ..i was walking n talking like a drunker!.. hit myself a couple of times to the wall, bed! *argh* and finally reached my destination! .. the bed! lolz! I slept like a baby for 6 straight hrs..uday couldn't stop looking and laughin at me! It seems that I was making funny faces.. talking something to myself!! lolz!!!

It was a funny day though!! oops! guys... the meds started working.. and everything is looking double.. gotta go n crash.. aka sleep! ciao!
|
This entry was posted on 5:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12/26/2005 7:10 AM , Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I was on leave for like 3 days coz of bad throat and cold...oh yeah ma voice was funny to during that time and I kept myself off office, else I would have written something similar on blog then ;)

Came via Orkut.

Kewl blog here!!

Happy holidays to you lady. Take care :)

 
On 12/26/2005 7:11 AM , Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

And yes.....hope you are back to 100% fit and fine now.

Greetz!!