Author: ArChaNaR
•5:44 PM
Same blue skies, the same sun, same city, same people around you, then why does everything look different and new to my eyes? I don't know why.. but today i felt so different... nah nah! not 'coz it's friday! ... It was just another working day.. Today at 11:00 a.m, I had to drop my car at the service center for a 30,000 mile service... Later after finishing the paper work, we got a ride back to our home.. had lunch and uday was off to work.

I cleaned up my room.. and was back to my laptop checking mails and was reading my friends blog. after reading a couple of other blogs, I decided to watch a movie..a hindi movie - Deewane Huye Paagal..the comedy is fine.. you can watch it once. Time passed by and I got a call at 4:30 p.m from the service center that my car is ready and that the shuttle is on its way to pick me up. So i rushed, got ready and was waiting outside. I was walking around.. suddenly my attention drew to the trees. Must be wondering what's with the trees.. you see them daily...big deal! ... [...]
|
This entry was posted on 5:44 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: