Author: ArChaNaR
•4:13 PM
was going through an interesting piece of research work on coding guidelines by an avid slashdoter here when I bumped into the original pictures of the “Thatcher effect” (he used this as an illustration to build his argument on software coding guidelines).

The ever rolling wagon that I was, my curiosity turned to optical illusions and I came across some interesting compilation work by Michael Bach, who has done a fabulous job in putting together around 60 of the popular illusions, along with their origins in some cases.

I began developing an interest in illusions that are simple and drive the point home easily, without requiring that the viewer break his head to decode it.

Here are my favorites. :
|
This entry was posted on 4:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 12/07/2005 8:45 AM , Rajesh said...

The inequality effect is simple.
You cant cancel (a-b) on both sides coz u can cancel only non-zero variables on both sides of an equation.

And ya, I have watched Hanuman!
Its a cute lil story and some insights into Ramayana as well. Came to know that Hanuman has a son!!