Author: ArChaNaR
•5:25 PM
when i was in Michigan one of my friend gave me these fishes [as a gift i think ;)] . She didn't know how to take care of them and she decided to give 'em to me. I used to take good care of these fishes. Whenever i was alone i used to talk with them. Initially they were afraid of me , but as time passed we became good friends :) sounds wierd eh? well may be.

I still remember when i was a kid I used to spend most of my time watching the fishes in our small accquarium. Even now whenever i'm depressed i go to Walmart{'coz i dont have a fish tank at home.. havta buy one.} and watch these fishes.

I'm telling you, it's so refreshing & peaceful and you will forget all your tesions, be it work related stress or depression or anything.

Try it out for yourself and tell me the difference.
|
This entry was posted on 5:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On 3/11/2006 6:26 PM , exasparater said...

beautiful fishes.. i just love watching fishes in aquarium and not in my house...

signing off..

waiting for ur scraps..

 
On 3/11/2006 8:58 PM , Teal™ said...

hey archie ....
u knw getting goldfish as a gift is considered a good omen! :-)
take gud care of 'em gal .. i wish i had the time to keep some myself :(

 
On 3/11/2006 9:36 PM , Anonymous said...

gold fish brings luck!!!!

 
On 3/12/2006 10:41 AM , charmedandbound said...

Hi!...coincidences, coincidences!...isnt watching fishes goin abt an awesome experience?..my snails and fish are becoming inportant enuf to be missed:)...forget the rain, its a water bond I say!

 
On 3/13/2006 8:35 AM , Anonymous said...

Hi Archie I am also using a Wordpress in my test website but the problem is when the new user register to the blog no details of login details are emailed to the user. Please Help me Out !

No Email is sent to New Registration with their Login Details.

Wht details should be filled in when we log on to control panel

Dashboard >> Options >> Writing >>

Wht are the details to be filled in here...

Mail Server :

Lgin Name :

Password :

(What should be filled in here and is there any other place where i would have made mistake which doesn't send New Registration Email with their Login Details.

 
On 3/13/2006 10:36 AM , exasparater said...

hey archie,

time for new post...

 
On 3/13/2006 6:52 PM , Keshi said...

wow Archie u n I r talking abt ur childhood memories of watching the fishes, at the same time!

Keshi.

 
On 3/18/2006 12:56 AM , ArChaNaR said...

gangadhar
do you still have the acquarium??

exap
hey i'm not that regular these days in orkut, but will sure reply to ur scraps.

teal and ss
i didn't know that gold fish brings good luck.. hmm.. but now that i know , i'll ask someone to gift me ;)

charmed
yeah! truly said. It definetly is a wonderful experience.

badgirl
even i had gappi fishes when i was a kid.

**betu dey r feel better in their home our place is not good for dem

hmmm.... guess what even i started to think lyk that

keshi
looks lyk this is the month of sharing our memories :)