Author: ArChaNaR
•2:06 PM

Since you came into my life,
I've looked forward to each sunrise,
the early morning,
with me in your arms,

the midnight skies with us
beneath the zillion stars,

moves me.
You make me feel like no one else could.
I like the person I'am when I'm with you.

You bring a part of me that
I never knew existed,

a part that was born with our first kiss.

You made me complete;
now I have a reason to try;
now I have a cause,
a reason to believe
in all the wonderful things

that life has to offer.

You took my hand and
drew me into the light,

and you saw in me all the qualities

that no one has ever noticed.

You gave me hope,
inspiration,
pride and love.

Yes I love you
for all the reasons
and
for so much more.

I love you for being yourself,

and I love you
because of the person
you made me.

I love you!


|
This entry was posted on 2:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

16 comments:

On 1/11/2006 2:44 PM , jags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On 1/11/2006 2:45 PM , jags said...

I always tried to meet someone who found true love, gr8 u r the one who is enjoying tht genuine love. Such a wonderful poem. This poem shows everything in it...its complete and its perfect.

"Waiting for every sunrise..." amazing expression guided by a beautiful feeling. Congrats for putting wht exactly u felt.

 
On 1/11/2006 6:49 PM , AS said...

Hope ur hubby see it;)

 
On 1/11/2006 9:13 PM , Ajay said...

hey nice romantic post...

 
On 1/12/2006 12:50 AM , Vivekanand M said...

Hey archie...
Wat a lovely poem :D
As asankhaya said...hope ur hubby sees it :)

 
On 1/12/2006 12:51 AM , Vivekanand M said...

Hey archie...
Wat a lovely poem :D
As asankhaya said...hope ur hubby sees it :)

 
On 1/12/2006 2:42 AM , rohini said...

awww...succha sweeet post!!!..

bless yo girl!!

 
On 1/12/2006 6:15 AM , Sudeep said...

nice lines..

n wht yaar.. just 6 min for orkut *FUMES*

just kidding.. tk care

 
On 1/12/2006 8:56 AM , ravi shankar said...

hey archie..
neelonu kavi hrudhayam vundhi!!!"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL " when such people are around...
you let the emotions in you to talk...
DIlse..stuff..
very good post!!

 
On 1/12/2006 3:08 PM , ArChaNaR said...

@ jags
thanx buddy! Hoping that our last forever..
senti senti senti.. senti couple ;)

@ asankhaya
lol! ye i hope the same..

@ajay
thanx buddy!
welcome to my blog.

@ rebel
thnx dude. hoping the same that he sees it

@ ron
i'm blessed :D

@ divya
thnk u! welcome to my blog.

@sudeep
lolz! man.. kya karu.. was in college .. n orkut grrr.. bad bad guy ;) lol!

@ravi
thnx! .. naalu kavi hrudayam undi ani epude telisindi.
Dilse re... lol!

 
On 1/13/2006 6:32 AM , Sudeep said...

Saw ur Virginia trip pics.. the kids r so cute :)

i luved all but the foll more:
eye-rolling wala, Xmas tree n the dusk one :)

 
On 1/13/2006 11:23 AM , Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Very sweet poem, Archie....

Nice way to show your love to that special person in your life.

Greetz!!

 
On 1/13/2006 12:37 PM , Tarun said...

FWD story on the previous post was really good and very true for life too.

 
On 1/13/2006 12:44 PM , ArChaNaR said...

@gangadhar
thanx!
me a big fan of poetry

@sudeep
the eye rollin..lol! havin a fun time with sweet cuzz!
the dusk one .. was actually trying to take a picture of the jefferson memorial.. the final result was that!

@arz000n
thnx!
*blush* ;)

 
On 1/14/2006 11:29 PM , Teal™ said...

hey archie,
never knw u were such a good poetess :O ... anyway i guess ppl in love wud really appreciate this a lot .. and it's really sweet !

 
On 1/16/2006 7:43 PM , ArChaNaR said...

@ Tarun
yep yep
welcome to my blog !

@grunge gestapo
thnx!
nyway i guess ppl in love wud really appreciate this a lot
I guess thats true! ;;)