Author: ArChaNaR
•1:28 PM
Got up early today at 6:00 am to see whether my cell phone alarm is working or not{which i do that daily} ;) . After switching off I went back to sleep and finally I had to wake up at 8:30 'coz uday won't stop talking. He shouts "archana get up.. i need something to eat". I got up with a crying face ;) for disturbing my sleep and made breakfast for him. While leaving he said "If you had to choose between food and sleep , I'm sure you'd opt for sleep! " I replied back "sahi jawab" (immitating Amitabh Bachan from KBC) lolz!!

My day wouldn't start off without a visit to my blog ;) {any new comments?} and started checking my frns blogs , and then my messenger for any offline messages, and finally my e-mails. I was surprised to see 100 messages .. some were spam, s
ome silly funny fwds from friends { Warning: don't send me fwds daily .. plzzz .. but still i get 'em daily} can't consume 20 fwds in a day. Finally I decided to create filters for all of them.

*yawns*

Ah! how can I forget The 'Bad Bad server, No Donut for you' guy. Its been a week since I scrapped my frns .. every time I scrap my frn , the bad bad guy shows up. :((
So I said bye-bye to the bad guy.

Later I saw an email from Monster Career Newsletter with the subject being Test your Business Ethics. I always ignored the emails from Monster as most of them were like update your resume or from my Monster job search agent or an invite to the job fair located near my place.

This time it really caught my eye. I always like the idea of taking a test which improves your IQ or tests like 'test your wordpower' etc. This was something different, something related to Business. Being a Marketing student these topics always fascinate me. And decided to check my IQ in this one.

I started taking the test. I thought I would score the least but at the end of every question I was surprised to see that my answer was right. And guess what guys I scored 4 out of 5 questions.

My Business Ethics are sound! Congratulations!
was happy to see that line.
So guys gear up for the test and lets see how much you scored. The questions are very simple.

Here's one of the questions which i scored wrong.
  • You're doing a yearlong occupational therapy internship at a local nonprofit preschool where some of the children have special needs. Most of these children's families are eligible for financial assistance from the county.

    You suspect some of the families are understating their household incomes so they can receive more aid. One particular case involves an unmarried man and woman with a 2-year-old daughter. The family only reports the mother's income, thus boosting the daughter's financial assistance package by almost 50 percent.

    You know the daughter would not be able to receive any of the services she's getting from your school without this money, and you know the child is benefiting physically and psychologically from the therapy she's receiving.

    What Do You Do?
::Click here for your answer and the rest of the questions::


p.s: Dont get scared looking at the photo.. it's just me ;)


|
This entry was posted on 1:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On 1/17/2006 3:21 PM , ravi shankar said...

Thanks for the link
I too took the test and scored a 4 and
I too got the same question wrong(about the child)
It was fun...
And onemore thing, this is the first time iam first in commenting on ur blog....
lolz

 
On 1/17/2006 11:39 PM , AS said...

hiya i tried the test i gto 3 rite but strangly i got the one with the child rite:D...and archie u sure look very scary...hehe

 
On 1/18/2006 11:46 AM , rohini said...

kewl pic archie..:)

nd..i swear!..tis stupid orkut alwayz givez jitterz!..sickenin donut thingie!...

nd if i had to choose btw food nd sleep..i wud definitely go with yer answer...sleep first then (the)rest..:P

yer day starts wit blog hopping?..wow!! wot an auspiscious start *wink* *wink*..

greetz!

 
On 1/19/2006 12:13 AM , ArChaNaR said...

@ravi
dats cool.
this is the first time iam first in commenting on ur blog

yay!!!

@gangadhar
so what was ur major in? marketing?

@asankhaya
strange :o
you got the ans rite.
yea the pic was taken when i got up
lolz!

@ rohini
join the club :D

ye i'm so addicted to bloggin now :o

 
On 1/19/2006 10:10 PM , Aravind said...

Hi Archie,
u r Tagged.
chk out my blog

 
On 1/21/2006 1:56 AM , Sudeep said...

see whether my cell phone alarm is working or not
ha ha... gud excuse .. i will try tht one someday ;)

if i m asked to choose betn food n sleep i will opt for food coz i have lotz of sleep :))

will try the link sometime ltrz..

n do u know if we can have real donuts frm orkut.. coz now i m tired of those bad donuts :p

 
On 1/23/2006 11:25 AM , ArChaNaR said...

@gangadhar
electronics.. okies

@arvind
thnx for taggin me :)

@sudeep
ha ha .. ye sure try it ;)

oh btw i had donuts yesterday.. nah nah the real ones from krispy kreame ;)

 
On 1/27/2006 11:27 AM , TT said...

thanks for clarifying that it was you in that pic...
i was worried if it's some kinda ghost in ur house :))