Author: ArChaNaR
•6:02 PM
Okie guys I've been tagged by Aravind and I feel its interesting

The rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

TARGET - Male


My perfect lover ....

Someone who loves me for who I am
Someone who makes me laugh with his sense of humor
Someone who understands & trusts me
Someone who cajoles me when I'm depressed
Someone who gives me hope
Someone who is generous
Someone who is liberal
Someone who is a chatterbox & a great listener like me ;)


And the other eight people who should do this:
  1. Rohini
  2. Incognito
  3. Vivekanand
  4. Divya
  5. Asankhaya
  6. Ravi
  7. Michael
  8. Sowmiya
|
This entry was posted on 6:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

On 1/20/2006 9:00 PM , Teal™ said...

oii archie!
ye kyaa kar daala tuune ... at least u r married na.. now i have to think abt this .... lolzz u took vivek also..now wth will i go 4 8 ppl? **bites nails nervously**
lol.

 
On 1/20/2006 10:59 PM , AS said...

well...i can just say:-s

 
On 1/21/2006 2:00 AM , Sudeep said...

nice points.. i m also tagged but yet to find time for posting them

btw, thnx for the wishes :))

 
On 1/21/2006 10:16 AM , rohini said...

Why me?? archie...WHY meeee?? :P

 
On 1/22/2006 1:36 PM , ravi shankar said...

hey archie..
dare u tag me...
u been tagged tooo...
u always get what u give buddy...
jus kidding..
lolz...
nice to see at my blog..

 
On 1/23/2006 3:13 AM , Vivekanand M said...

Awww no...not again...:O
u sure its me???V i v e k a n a n d...????
bcos i hve already been tagged once :D...sweet of u to tag me :)thank u :D

 
On 1/23/2006 6:05 AM , incognito said...

i'm honored!!:D

 
On 1/23/2006 6:48 AM , incognito said...

u;ve been taggged!

 
On 1/23/2006 12:14 PM , ArChaNaR said...

@Teal
jus for fun da ;)

@asankhaya
lolz! man

@sudeep
thnx :)
n ye i see that you have posted

@divya
if i'm the only one talking, I would get bored.
aur baar baar i have to rush to the fridge to drink water .. loll

@ rohini
lolz! ur post is funny :))

@ravi
lolz!
thnx for taggin me again... oops! that's 4 times :o
but i don't havta write it again .. yay!! :P

@vivek
aww .. dats bad or is dat n xcuse? ;)

@incognito
thnx for tagging me .. but i havta post only once ;)