Author: ArChaNaR
•1:13 PM
I was making coffee and was trying to do some art there.. well actually I was trying to make a heart shape (i still wonder if it is )

And the one below, I don't know what it actually is.. for me it kinda looks like a deer's face and also like a duck.


So, what do you see?






Also, don't forget to check out the picture of the Cutest dog
|
This entry was posted on 1:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 4/03/2006 3:10 PM , Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

The first one's got some weird heart shape ...

but cudnt find the duck/deer in the second one .... to me it looked like a normal cup of coffee ... no images or nethin ...

 
On 4/04/2006 7:25 AM , Ravi Kanth said...

It looked like a British Bulldog to me..:P

 
On 4/07/2006 12:01 PM , ArChaNaR said...

~~ravi

Brtish Bulldog :)) lolz!!