Author: ArChaNaR
•9:19 AM
Finally, I have come to know that half my friends on orkut and a majority of Indians that are into reading books have devoured this masterpiece in quick gulps.. Da vinci code [learnt that it is spelt as da-vin-chee co-de] !!

Check the reviews & prices out at amazon :


May be, because of the fact that this book contravenes certain popular papal beliefs or because it ended up getting so much press or because we are still a country that have not yet given up on faith and God, Da vinci code was such a run-away hit in our country particularly!!

It does not end there!! we have a hollywood movie starring Tom Hanks and Sir Ian Mckellen[lord of the rings - fame: Gandolf!!] , slated for a late 2006 release!!!
|
This entry was posted on 9:19 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 9/24/2005 9:29 AM , Badger said...

IBM ThinkPad Z Series official deets
So finally, the ThinkPad Z Series we got a peep at the other day has made an official appearance on the IBM website.
Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a in home businesses site/blog. It pretty much covers in home businesses related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
On 9/24/2005 9:54 AM , Kk said...

Oh yeah ! This is the second book I've read in my whole life and it was really interesting. I came to know much about christ n christianity as much as I did about the contraversies around them.
All the interesting facts along with suspence n drama was just too good. I'm real glad I read it !

 
On 9/25/2005 5:55 AM , Anuj said...

Hey this is one of the most engrossing books I read. I read it from morning till evneing without even going out for food as I was desperate to reach the end as early as possible.. It was awesome is all i can say..