Author: ArChaNaR
•4:56 PM
I have been to the end of the earth.
I have been to the end of the waters.
I have been to the end of the sky.
I have been to the end of the mountains.
I have found none that are not my friends.
--Navajo Proverb

Though it's true
that I've found many
friends along life's road,
and many have brightened my life
and helped shape who I am,
no one has
touched my life like you.
You are my best friend,
and you always will be.

To mah sweetest friends..saleha n deepu..
|
This entry was posted on 4:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 9/23/2005 5:07 PM , Mike Murphy said...

Surgical pins
I took a picture of it with my camera phone - This is cool. There are 4 pins that are inserted into my left arm.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my collectibles related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
On 9/24/2005 12:10 AM , Divine Thoughts said...

good one! keep posting them!

 
On 9/24/2005 1:16 AM , rohini said...

oh..kewl..nice postie..is tis the frenship week? i doubt?lol..lotsa blog entries on frenz u c..[:)]

 
On 9/24/2005 8:39 AM , uday said...

this is da bomb! keep blogging! why not make it more fun using a little more of your creativity;)!!

 
On 9/25/2005 10:03 PM , Prasanna Ramachandran said...

Well Neat one... friendship is a promise spoken by the heart... Its renewed everytime wen we keep in touch... Newayz keep bloggin...