Author: ArChaNaR
•12:29 PM
On our way back from LA to SFO
The sun was just setting down and thought why not capture it.. was around 7:00 pm
All n all it was a beautiful trip!!



This is the best picture I've ever taken..It was a bright sunny day(around 5:30)
A duck from nowhere.. n kids playing..Just prefect!!
On a trip to Malibu beach.oh!btw if you are wondering whats to the top
right... thats my hand...trying to protect my phonecam lens from sun.. :)


|
This entry was posted on 12:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 8/26/2005 7:52 PM , Divine Thoughts said...

excellent photography..

learning photography from me? heheheh :P

 
On 9/06/2005 9:46 PM , incognito said...

great photography...u can giv me pointers re arch...