Author: ArChaNaR
•8:46 PM

I asked for Favours and God gave me opportunities
I asked for Wisdom and God gave me problems to solve
I asked for Love and God gave me troubled people to help
I asked for Prosperity and God gave me Brain an Brawn to work
I asked for Courage and God gave me dangers to overcome
I asked for Nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed
My prayer has been answered.

-Unknown
|
This entry was posted on 8:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 8/22/2005 1:24 PM , jags said...

Well its always a nice feeling when some one likes ur poetry and sends u few positive words, liked them...NCie reading ur poetry too

 
On 8/22/2005 7:37 PM , Divine Thoughts said...

nice one...though i have heard it somewhere! :) really good poem!