Author: ArChaNaR
•3:21 PM
The World.. through my eyes is my new blog on wordpress. It's purely a photo blog. This would be my last post here at Sweet Simplicity.

If I feel like writing again in the near future, I will let you all know, but for now goodbye to SS!

So go ahead click on the link below. I hope you will enjoy my other new blog as much as you did on SS.

The World

P.S: even though this is the last post, the tweets are updated every day. So do check the tweets on the left side ;)
|
This entry was posted on 3:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9/15/2012 5:14 AM , Unknown said...


its such a nice & Awesum blog provide info
hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
for more plz visit
local search engine