Author: ArChaNaR
•1:57 AM
Its Saturday and its girls night out. Who you think is coming over to my place. Well, I am supposed to meet the sleeping beauty this night, but somehow she didn't show up so far and so here I am waiting for her endlessly with droopy eyes hoping that she will show up sometime soon before its dawn.

Oh! dear sleeping beauty, you better come soon before my kid wakes up. I cannot hear my husband snoring, or some bird chirping near my window. Instead, I want to hear your beautiful voice, singing a beautiful lullaby, to which I can go deep into the sleep.



When will you show up, dear? Its 2:15 am already.
I am dying to meet you
I am dying to meet you.
This entry was posted on 1:57 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: