Author: ArChaNaR
•12:11 PM

ah.. looks whoz back with an Iguana! can't believe my eyes that i am here writing another post.. within a gap of 3 days.. this has to get into the guiness book! .. lol!


oh there's good news.. alas! the airlines found my bag... I was so relieved when i heard that..but now i got one more thing to worry about... i have a midterm this week n like i always say..'I'm in no mood to study' .. I hate exams! Right now all I want to do is watch The Da Vinci Code.. I know the movie isn't that good, but I got no other activities to do.


I love the new change! I mean the template...the whole blogroll list is gone though.. and other lists which I have change.. and needless to say I love the change in me too! I know there are lottsa questions pointing.. but don't wanna think about or answer.

Lets just say I was suffering from '
blogger's block' ..lol!

|
This entry was posted on 12:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 5/15/2007 11:45 PM , Unknown said...

hey kool at least u got to hold it i wud never allow it in my periphery good blog u have there

 
On 6/14/2007 4:30 PM , Ed Vis said...

Of all your photos I like the one with Iguana the most.

 
On 7/01/2007 12:05 AM , rohini said...

awww!!! is it real? :O

 
On 7/27/2007 2:33 PM , Chaitra said...

is that real iguana??!!
*faints*