Author: ArChaNaR
•5:35 PM
Yo! I'm back :D

phew... gosh I'm so happy that my finals are over.. *arch takes a deep breath* .. I feel so relieved from those big fat books.

The exams were done by thursday actually and made a mini trip to Lake Sonoma for the long weekend, which is like 2 hr drive from our place. We went there thinking we might get a glimpse of oldest redwood trees, which is a few miles away from Lake Sonoma and I didn't tell Uday abt tht ... I so wanted to see the lake sonoma and Uday wanted to see the redwoods...(shhhh! don't tell this to uday)

Oh! I even saw Lage Raho Munna Bhai on friday... awesome movie! loved it! I guess it was the first day first show... but we were damn lucky... got the tickets on time! yippiiee!!!

And that how I spent my long weekend. I had a great time.. didn't havta cook ;) But again, I'm bored right now... I feel like taking another mini trip... lets see what uday will say! So for time being, I started solving another jigsaw puzzle... got tired solving it.. so I decided to give a new look to my blog... I'm still working on it... currently I just replaced the old sunflower with new one and also the color of my blog title.

So, what's your opinion on the new look?

p.s: I will post the trip pictures pretty soon.
|
This entry was posted on 5:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 9/07/2006 9:12 PM , AS said...

hmmm the new blog look is good.. lucky u got the mini trip.... i got bored all weekend:(

 
On 9/12/2006 3:41 AM , Anonymous said...

new looks mast...ekdum..
truely loved the title colour..
n yes Welcome bak.... :P
tc

 
On 9/20/2006 2:35 AM , Sweety Maruth said...

super colour yaar !!!!

n nice images also btw belcome back n update ur blog soon :P

 
On 9/21/2006 10:49 AM , ArChaNaR said...

I'm glad you all liked the new look .. phew!! :D