Author: ArChaNaR
•2:58 PM

Just like any other day .. i was trying to finish my assignments and as well cleaning my home which has been in such a big mess ( well the reason i'm cleaning is 'coz one of our friend is coming over for this weekend from Idaho ) .. so I gotta keep it clean .. still there's so much work left to do ..

anyways, I was busy with my own work and someone knocks on my door... it was the post man.. handed me the package.. first i thought Uday might have sent something surprise... but it was a surprise from my parents!!! They sent me my childhood videos and greeting cards along with a funny note from my sister... tears rolled down while reading them ...


To Mom & Dad

.... All I want to say is .... that i love you both very much !!! I am so lucky to be your daughter ..

Mommy ... If I am strong and confident today, its all because of you... I've learnt so much from you... You've are such a wonderful Mom...

Daddy ... You've been my teacher, philosopher , guided me when i most needed , everything.
I still remember what you told me when i was leaving to US... and I am on the path to fulfill your dream.


To my sweet Sis

.... miss you soo much gal... those silly fights and all the silly stuff we used to do..

Never knew that I was an inspiration to you.... thnx gal!!! I have no words to express... and yes ... you are very precious and a special person.
Actually I am very Lucky to have YOU as my sister!!!


Junlgeeeeeee ... this is my new nick name ... my sister named it after watching my childhood video .. lol.. the reason she named it 'coz i had a very thick hair .. and it was always messy.. get the picture???

I know it's very senti... I hope it's not raining there after reading this

I'm outta words... seriously for the first time.. i have no words to express how blessed i am and my love towards you all.



|
This entry was posted on 2:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 5/18/2006 8:49 PM , Keshi said...

Archana ur a sweet heart...no doubt!

**Junlgeeeeeee

lol wut does that mean?

Keshi.

 
On 5/19/2006 9:29 AM , Sudeep said...

aawww... so far in US n then these small touching things back frm home... sure they must mean a lot to u

Archie babez is junglee... ROFL
nice nick.. :)

 
On 5/19/2006 8:58 PM , Ekta said...

awww!
this is soo sweet...what a wonderful gesture by ur family!!
Touchwood...for all the great things in ur life!:-)

 
On 5/21/2006 2:42 AM , ArChaNaR said...

--- keshi
awww... thnx keshi ... hugggggggz!

hehe .. junglee means .. wild .. in my case is was my shabby, messy hair.. ;)



--- sudeep

yep yep.. they mean a lot to me .. esp when u are away :)



~~ Archie babez is junglee... ROFL

hehhe ... oh yeah!! ;)



--- roy

hey roy ... how u been buddy??? its been a while..

ye checked that site.. sure its worth a read!!!



--- ekta

thnx ekta!!

how u been????