Author: ArChaNaR
•3:32 PM
Sorry for not updating my blog. Couple of reasons why i was away from blogging.

The main reason being , word of the worlds site was under maintenance. After bombarding our hosting co., with emails , he finally replied back saying there was a DNS error and to top it he continued saying that they didn't receive last month's payment.

I was depressed and same time cursing for not backing up the database[what if he deleted it.. I havta find another hosting guy .. and start again? ] . Phew! those were the worst days ever. But during that 1 week, it gave me time to catch up on old things.

The other reason being.. my laziness. damn! was even lazy to reply back ... bas khana peena soona aur movies dekhna (saw rang de basanti .. but damn lazy to write my review abt it )

I'm so glad that my assignments are all done and feels great to back to blogging . As you might have noticed by now .. i changed the template and customized here n there. Hope you guys like the new template... your feedback is important.

Alright, i got a call from mah friend n so i'm gonna end this here. [help her with her assignment ] In the mean time check out the prev post. Its a poem.


p.s: If I didn't visit your blog or didn't reply back in the past couple of days .. ho sake to maaf kardena ;)


|
This entry was posted on 3:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 comments:

On 2/10/2006 12:05 AM , AS said...

welcome back....:)

 
On 2/10/2006 9:16 AM , Big Bad Boy said...

Hi Archie . tell the url of your website...

I have Web Space ... I can Offer you a web space...

 
On 2/10/2006 5:07 PM , Archana Bahuguna said...

Hey, your website looks great...
creative and live ...

 
On 2/10/2006 10:01 PM , ArChaNaR said...

@asankhaya
:)

@bad boy
welcome to my blog
its word of the worlds
Thnx for the offer.
I really appriciate it.
Fortunately the site is back.

@archana
thnx n welcome to my blog.

 
On 2/11/2006 3:59 AM , Sudeep said...

A new template with a beautiful flower, all fonts looking perfect, u back to blogging ... aaahh!! I luv u :))

hope he did not delete anything..

bas khana peena soona aur movies dekhna
can i join u pleassssseeee...

 
On 2/12/2006 10:33 AM , Vivekanand M said...

Hey archie..
i am gonna put up a post on tat tag thing...watch out my blog....btw long since u visited my blog...sob..sob:(( :((

 
On 2/13/2006 4:17 PM , Vämp!rë said...

r u the one hu left comment over thr???...it's "Life After Death"

 
On 2/14/2006 11:17 PM , rohini said...

Glad u din face too many probs with the maintenance!!

Hmm..so the lady is back with a bang! gud..template is simple nd sweet...
Perfect for the title! :)

 
On 2/18/2006 3:20 AM , Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Kar diya maaf!

LOLLL

get ur sidebar up ..

n welcome backkkk :) :)

 
On 2/20/2006 10:42 PM , ravi shankar said...

hai archie..
I have a companion in u..( me too lazy..yaar) and me too damn busy with assignments and projects...(hate these homeworks..stuff)..anywayz..template is neat and simple...
cheers...

 
On 2/21/2006 10:31 AM , ArChaNaR said...

@sudeep
fortunately.. he didn't delete nEthing.. i'm all happies :)

n yea you can join nEtime

@rebel
yea checked ur blog.. nice narration!

@badgirl
thnxxx! :D
haan commented on ur naya post

 
On 2/21/2006 10:40 AM , ArChaNaR said...

@gangadhar
you r welcome!
the spotlight .. you really deserved it.

nEways.. how r ya??
I'm fine.. came back home yesterday from Reno...went to skiing.. damn tired :((

@vampire
yea.. thats me :)

@ron
Hmm..so the lady is back with a bang! Yeah!! :D

@cheesy termite
thnx god.. tumne maaf kar diya ;)
Btw.. r u usin IE? kyonki IE is givin lotssa prbs. ..even when i use IE .. the sidebar is at the end of all the posts :((

@ravi
hate these homeworks..stuff me too. :((
nEways .. its nice to hear from ya after a long time. how r ya??

 
On 2/23/2006 6:57 AM , Sudeep said...

u commented on my post means u r back??

temme temme how was the trip... n where r the pics

 
On 2/27/2006 12:37 AM , Why not sure said...

Thats the same thing I experiences. I mean I was away from the blog world for sometime.

So welcome back.

 
On 2/27/2006 12:20 PM , ArChaNaR said...

@sudeep
yay! me back.. trip was awesome.. finally i uploaded the pics.. soon will write abt my trip

@ Het
Welcome back!!